GRP Fibre Glass Flat Roof Systems
What is PRO GRP?
GRP stands for Glass Reinforced Polyester. GRP is also known as Glass-Fibre. This system is cold applied on site, giving it a seamless and flexible weatherproof finish that resists water, heat and frost. The resulting surface gives a strong architectural finish that looks very impressive. If maintained properly it will last as long as the building stands.
Benefits of a GRP System:
- Cold Applied - no heat required
- Easy to form around complex situations
- Very durable - resists heavy foot traffic
- Non-slip walkways can be incorporated
- Class leading roofing solution that far exeeds traditional methods
- Virtually maintenance free for very long periods of time
- Impact resistant due to its ultra hard finished
- Fire retardant
- Highly economical solution